How to Enter
|Entry Deadline||Friday 11th August 2023|
|Delivery Deadline||Thursday 31st August 2023|
*Sake must arrive in Singapore by this date
|Sake Challenge Date||Sunday 1st October 2023|
|Posted on the official website on Wednesday 1st November 2023|
As soon as the time of the event is decided, we will inform you on the official website JapanLife page.
All producers, distributors, exporters, consultants and importers of sake.
<Types of sake>
Alcohol percentage must be less than 20%.
Sake made by all methods and types (Honjozo, Junmai, Ginjo, Junmai Ginjo, Daiginjo, Junmai Daiginjo, Koshu, Umeshu, Yuzushu, Wine produced in Japan, etc.).
<Sizes of Entered Sake>
Standard 2 x 720ml bottles for each Entry.
A total amount of 1440ml entered as minimum, ex.5x 300ml bottles.
Each bottle must be less than 1L.
¥53,000 per Entry
<How to Pay>
The following payment methods are accepted.
- Credit card (VISA /Mastercard / American Express / UnionPay)
- Paypal(credit card)
- Bank transfer (including international remittance services such as Wise)
* Entrants are responsible for all service charges that occur during the payment process.
Please click the ”Click to Apply” button below to open the REGISTRATION FORM. Please follow the instructions on the page to apply.
Please contact if you wish to enter more than 7 different sake to the event, or if you have any difficulties submitting your entry online, we will respond to you individually by email. Please contact us at email@example.com. In the body of the email, please state your company name, your name and that you would like to receive a response by email.
Please send sample bottles of sake directly to the local organizer in Singapore.
Applicants will receive an email with information how to send sample bottles of sake for the competition. Please follow these procedures.
- Any separately incurred expenses such as shipping or insurance costs for sending the Entry Sake are to be covered by the applicant.
- Local organisers are responsible for the expenses related to import operations, customs duties and other related costs.
- The Entry fee is non-refundable once paid.
- Applications will not be accepted after the application period has passed.
Receive Singapore Sake Challenge news! We would like to send you news about the Singapore Sake Challenge and an email notification when the deadline for applications is approaching. If you would like to receive these, please fill in your name and email address in the form below and press the Register button.